Wednesday 5 August 2009

Smirk sweet as honey

I bought a pack of 'Smirk' papers and stamps to match about a month ago, and although they grabbed my attention in the shop I had struggled to complete a card that I was happy with. Looking around my craft room for something to use for the 3,2,1 challenge it had to be 'Smirk'.

The flower is made up of three layers, the first paper I have used is the yellow sweet as honey paper and the second is two lengths of the small spotted paper. The ribbon has purple edges and it runs from top to bottom over part of the spotty paper.

A big thank you to all that posted a comment last week, I can tell I'm going to enjoy the world of crafty bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle

    What a super happy card you have made. Really bright and cheeful with a gorgeous image and sentiment.

    I love your yellow paper with the little hearts and where you have put your ribbon. Very original!

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    p.s. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog and I will warn you .. .. .. housework takes a bit of a back seat once you own a blog. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, Thanks for joining us again at Allsorts this week. Your card is lovely! Great use of the papers and your flowers are really pretty.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle
    Another fab card - love the flowers. Thanks for joining in the fun again at Allsorts.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Danielle and you have created a fab blog,
    good luck with the prize draw and
    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers